List of corporate alliances

Hello there, my name is millanbel [OWL]

I was wondering about alliances for Sector Conquest.  There are a lot of alliances between Russian corps that are not documented (the only one I found information about is the Coalition of New Divide). Is there a list somewhere? And if not, could someone please make a summary for me?

Thanks!

(and sorry for the english ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001.png) )

![:snowgirl:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/snowgirl.gif)

hi

![:snowgirl:](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/snowgirl.gif)

Coalition of new divide:

The Kamikaze Inc [ANGER], Cannon Fodder [MEAT], Nika [NIKA] ,Syndicate [sYN], Blades [bLAD].

Hello, Millanbel. Russian corps have an official alliance called New Divide. Others have an unofficial alliances. But they are small, between two or three corps.

Привет, Миланбель. У русских корпораций есть официальный альянс, называемый New Divide. Другие же состоят в неофициальных. Но они малочисленны и в них входят две или три корпорации.

Hello, Millanbel. Russian corps have an official fllialce called New Divide. Others have an unofficial alliances. But they are small, between two or three corps.

What about ERECb? Do you call that one small? ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001.png)

Hello, Millanbel. Russian corps have an official fllialce called New Divide. Others have an unofficial alliances. But they are small, between two or three corps.

What about ERECb? Do you call that one small? ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001.png)

ERECb Space Holding doesn’t stands as serious fight-power, so it doesn’t matter how big they are

(Yeap,i’m sorry, but my english is very poor:( )

PS

Надеюсь тему не прикроют, должен же быть хоть какой-то официальный мост между русско и англо говорящими комьюнити

ERECb Space Holding doesn’t stands as serious fight-power, so it doesn’t matter how big they are

(Yeap,i’m sorry, but my english is very poor:( )

Even though they are not that strong, you should count them anyway. They can make fake attacks and that’s how you can see who is real and who is just in alliance. You can read about them on this site under “About us”. There is a list of corporations who is in alliance with ERECb.

What about ENG alliances?

Соратнеги, одна просьба: дублируйте свои англоязычные ответы на русском. По возможности комменты нашего иностранного гостя  тоже. (дабы не нарушать окончательно правила)

Hello there, my name is millanbel [OWL]

I was wondering about alliances for Sector Conquest.  There are a lot of alliances between Russian corps that are not documented (the only one I found information about is the Coalition of New Divide). Is there a list somewhere? And if not, could someone please make a summary for me?

Thanks!

(and sorry for the english ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001.png) )

There is no such list, coz it’s kinda secret, you know :fedlol:

Чувак спрашивает: где можно посмотреть список русских корп, состоящих в альянсах. Или рассказать ему о таких альянсах.

Я ответил, что такого списка нет, т.к. это типа секрет. :fedlol:

As i know ESB + DNO - that is an coalition.

But i do not know name of this coalition ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001.png). Just to know that they fly together and support each other.

у них еще штормы и релаксы вродь.) 

And also you can take advantage of free group of pilots from different corporations (in the amount of 2-5 DESU, Ninja, DNO) to help all those who ask, from Cerberus ending WPK   ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001.png)

А еще есть несколько тел (вольные рочи в количестве от 2 до 5) из дисочки, ниндзь и дняшек,  которые помогают всем тем кто попросит начиная церберами и заканчивая впкашками ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001.png)

And also you can take advantage of free group of pilots from different corporations (in the amount of 2-5 DESU, Ninja, DNO) to help all those who ask, from Cerberus ending WPK   ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001.png)

А еще есть несколько тел (вольные рочи в количестве от 2 до 5) из дисочки, ниндзь и дняшек,  которые помогают всем тем кто попросит начиная церберами и заканчивая впкашками ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001.png)

Не всем,не вводи заблуждение-)

As i know ESB + DNO - that is an coalition.

But i do not know name of this coalition ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001.png). Just to know that they fly together and support each other.

у них еще штормы и релаксы вродь.) 

Так ESB и DNO вместе, и релаксы и штормы вместе?

So ESB and DNO are together, and Relax and Storm are together?

There is no such list, coz it’s kinda secret, you know :fedlol:

почему это тайна?

Why is it secret?

Не всем,не вводи заблуждение-)

Они также помогают для атак, или только защиту?

Do they also help for attacks, or only defense?

What about ENG alliances?

Когда у меня есть все информацию мне нужно о русских союзов , я планирую сделать полный список всех союзов , и держать его в курсе . Это будет включать в себя говорящий по-английски корпуса.

When I have all the information I need about Russian alliances, I plan to make a full list of all alliances, and keep it up to date.  This will include English-speaking corps.

Так ESB и DNO вместе, и релаксы и штормы вместе?

So ESB and DNO are together, and Relax and Storm are together?

Supposed that ESB+DNO+Relax+Storm are one coalition, but this might not be 100% true. No one knows for sure.

Предположительно ESB+DNO+Relax+Storm - это одна коалиция. Но это может быть не 100% информацией. Никто не знает точно.

Why is it secret? (Почему это серет?)

Just kidding. I think that there is no such list as no one cares.

Просто шутка. Думаю, такого списка нет, потому что все всё равно.

Both, I guess.

И для того и для другого, полагаю.

Yes, we are helping in attack and defense.We are fighting against whom you say, regardless of their complexity and number, just for fun, and loyalty points ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001.png)

Ага, выходим и в атаку и в деф. Играем на пофиг против тех кого скажите, не зависимо от их сложности и количества, только ради забавы и заветной лоялочки ![:)](<fileStore.core_Emoticons>/emoticons/001.png)