4 heavy turrets

Cruiser

1500 meters long, 250 meters wide

4-6 turrets

2 heavy turrets

Turrets

Automatically shoot at other craft

Heavy turrets

Fired by the player, weapons fire is two slot to normally hit other then capital ship targets; thus these weapons are to be used on other capital ships

Primary Generators

Fighter craft can fly into the main bubble of a capital ship, but cannot damage its turrets tell secondary generators are killed (fighter craft cant fly into those they will crash into the ship). These generators will turn off shields on the capital ship, on the side they belong to. There is a total of 4, forward, back, left and right generators. If they go down, the capital ship will be exposed on this position, and other capitals can attack its armor/hull hp.

Secondary Shield Generators

Each ship will have 4 generators, Forward Above, and Forward Below and rear above, rear below. These will have life/shielding themselves. when they are killed, the enemy fighters can kill the turrets they protect.

Turrets and heavy turrets have life, they are about 1/2 the side of a beacon. they have shielding, and hull, and armor.

Fighter craft attack these to kill them, to weaken the capital ship. When a turret is killed, it takes 3 minutes for the repair crews to fix them. shield generators have a 2.5 minute repair (primary) and 1 minute (secondary).

this way, a battle will look something like you go in, attack other fighters, chaos everywhere, capitals shooting each other at the same time.

Пожалуйста, сделайте следующие изменения:

Увеличение массы перехватчиков корпуса от 50 до 75

Уменьшение корпуса атаки кораблей с 350 до 150

Снижение массы корпуса фрегата от 4000 до 350

Переименовать перехватчиков на свет истребителей

Переименовать нападения корабль истребитель

Переименовать фрегат тяжелый истребитель

Сделать до ближайших крупных кораблей что-то вроде этого

страх

5000 метров, 1000 метров.

8-10 Turrets

6 Тяжелый башни

линкор

3500 метров, 750 метров

6-8 Turrets

4 тяжелых башенки

крейсер

1500 метров, 250 метров в ширину

4-6 башенки

2 тяжелых башенки

Turrets

Автоматически стрелять в других судов

Тяжелые башни

Сгорело игроком, огневых средств составляет два слота нормально попасть в другие тогдашней столице цели корабль, таким образом это оружие будет использоваться на других судах столицы

Первичные генераторы

Истребители могут летать в основной пузырь капитал корабль, но не могут повредить его башенками сказать вторичных генераторов убит (истребители не может летать в тех, кого они будут врезаться в корабль). Эти генераторы выключится щиты на капитал корабль, на стороне которой они принадлежат. Существует в общей сложности 4, вперед, назад, влево и вправо генераторов. Если они идут вниз, в столице судно будет выставлено на эту позицию, и в других столицах может атаковать его броню / корпуса лошадиных сил.

Вторичный генераторы щита

Каждый корабль будет иметь 4 генераторами, вперед Выше и ниже вперед и задним выше, задние ниже. Они будут иметь жизнь / защитные себя. когда они будут убиты, истребители противника может убить башенками они защищают.

Башни и башенки имеют тяжелую жизнь, они примерно 1/2 часть маяка. они экранирования, и корпуса, и броню.

Истребители атакуют их, чтобы убить их, чтобы ослабить столицы корабль. Когда башня будет убит, он занимает 3 минуты для ремонтных бригад по их устранению. Щит генераторы имеют в 2,5 минуты ремонта (первичный) и 1 минуту (вторичный).

Таким образом, битва будет выглядеть примерно так вы входите, нападают на других бойцов, хаос везде, столицы стрелять друг в друга, в то же время.

also the amounts of how many capitals a side can have is limited to say 25 per a side (this is with 150 vs 150 cap on matches).

And each side has max 1 dread, which is the command ship (flag ship) that spawns the fighters in group spawn every 1 or 3 minutes…

Также количествах, сколько столиц сторона может иметь ограничено сказать, 25 на стороне (это на 150 VS 150 колпачок на матчах).

И каждая сторона имеет более 1 страхом, который является командное судно (флаг корабля), что порождает бойцов в группе нерестятся каждые 1 или 3 минуты.

Capital ships will cost

• 250 million for dread

• 150 million for battleship

• 75 million for a cruiser

• Fitting will cost

• Dread : up to 40 million

• Battleship: up to 35 million

• Cruiser: up to 25 million

Капитал судов будет стоить

• 250 млн. страха

• 150 млн. линкора

• 75 млн. крейсер

• Место будет стоить

• Dread: до 40 млн.

• Морской бой: до 35 млн.

• Cruiser: до 25 млн.

Please stop posting google translate text. It is completely unreadable.

As for myself I can’t understand what means “Капитал и битвою истребитель план”

I’ll try to translate your thread caption: “Assets and battle fighter plan” It is making no sense absolutely

Your English is fine, and we can read it! Thank you!

Bazinga warned him, that it is non-English forum, and he shouldn’t write on English here, or, at least, should write his post on both languages. Or he will be banned. As for me, I completely agree with you, only English text is fine, those who want read it - they will.

Посты ладно, но хоть заголовки бы понять :slight_smile:

Caption/Заголовок думаю нормально будет…

Please give me feedback on this.

I strongly feel this game is better off going in the direction of the “feel” of X3 universe. The games are very similar.

Please see this very short video to get a comparison.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cANV6f5eJCA

Please i only ask you to try this for 2 weeks, and see how the players feel about it.

We can turn the fighter into the sniper. This move will help balance the game to, because it will prevent snipers form being heavy tanks and snipers. It will give the light fighter (interceptor) More value.

See this video to see a capital ship battle in this game.

Each partical/charge is about equal to the ones by the heavy plasma. They deal about 4-5k damage (in this games understanding) and shoot around 90-110 RPM.

In this video they are using a type of missile. Corvette (largest none capital class ship) VS Cruiser

Here is a video of a heavy fighter attacking a cruiser (warning 1 bad word)

Rename interceptor to light fighter

Rename attack ship to fighter

Rename frigate to heavy fighter

Переименовать перехватчик в лёгкий истребитель

Переименовать штурмовик в истребитель

Переименовать фрегат в тяжелый истребитель

Когда-то корабли так и назывались. Роли у них именно такие. Но разработчики решили дать кораблям более интересные, с их точки зрения, названия.

Uhmari, can you tell me the original English name of this topic? I’ll rename. Current caption are making absolutely no sense.

Uhmari, можете сообщить мне название темы на английском языке для переименования? В текущем виде, оно не имеет смысла.

Разработчики уже отвечали что никаких крейсеров, авианосцев, эсминцев и прочей живности не будет.

lol other animals.

the topic is something like “Plans for Battle: Capital ships, and fighters”

The Problem is, that we really need more types of ships, It would be better of the Tier just comes out of the game, and the game gains various types of roles of fighters, and a few capitals. For example,

Frigate, Destroyer, Cruiser, Dread - Capitals

And fighters can be many types, in up to four classes

Light fighter, Fighter, Medium Fighter, Heavy Fighter.

We have tier 1-5 At the moment, What we can do is merge tier 1-2 (light fighter) 3 fighter 4(Medium fighter) 5 (heavy fighter)

The Mass can be something like

Light fighter (75)

Fighter (150)

Medium Fighter (350)

Heavy Fighter (500)

Frigate 25000

Destroyer 45000

Cruiser 125,000

Dread 500,000

In this area, we can break down the many types of ships.

But i think the current secret project has be analyzed if this plan will fit.

Разработчики уже отвечали что никаких крейсеров, авианосцев, эсминцев и прочей живности не будет.

Это тема в предложениях. Предлагать можно хоть радужный выхлоп у премиум иерихонского штурмовика Poni. Любое предложение достойно рассмотрения. Даже из, казалось бы, странной вещи, могут родиться интересные идеи.

Уничтожаемые пушки на дредноуте?

Второи щит у башенок(пушек), хп 1/2 жизни маяка. - это половина хп всех дронов? И три минуты на ремонт пушки?

Yes, 3 minute timer is fast, maybe 1 1/2 minutes, but first try 3 minutes (i think its a perfect number for regen).

Like the new tier 2 mission (pve) You kill the turret or missile turret, then it comes back 3 minutes later.

This will be the way that fighters, ceptors etc will help their dread be better, then the other team. At the same time, you kil the other teams dread, you defend yours.

= lots of tactic and fun from this.

one good idea is to make the dread kill the shield that protects the beacon in system from being capped, and you cannot channel CAP Beam on beacon unless you remove the shield, and only dread can kill the shield (Because of passive regen).

best way to do it!